Goldstar is one of the UK's leading transport companies and has an outstanding reputation in the industry. We offer our staff excellent working conditions and remuneration. We are a growing and successful business with opportunities for dynamic, energetic and forward-thinking people.
View our vacancies
At Goldstar we are always on the lookout for dynamic, energetic and forward-thinking people. Take a look at our current vacancies today.Vacancies
We operate throughout the UK from our offices and depots located near London Heathrow, Birmingham & East Midlands and Manchester airports.
We have a very good reputation amongst professional drivers. If you are interested in joining our team, please check you can meet our requirements.
- You must have a fully traceable and confirmable 5-year work history
- You must have completed your Driver CPC training and hold a Driver Qualification Card
Goldstar is one of the leading Road Transport Companies. We operate to the highest accredited professional standards and are anything but the stereotypical haulier.
We have a comprehensive fleet of modern high spec vehicles and guarantee our customers a personal and professional service. We aim to meet all customers airfreight, warehousing, and domestic transport needs. Our vehicles have state-of-the-art telematics to ensure the job gets done efficiently.
As a growing and progressive company, we are looking to continue build the best team, to be the face of our brand.
- Safe & Secure working environment.
- Full Uniform (dependant on Role) and PPE provided.
- In House App for booking holiday and logging overtime.
- Pension Scheme.
- Annual Awards to celebrate long Service and other recognition.
- Eye Care Vouchers.
- Free On-Site Parking.
- SAGE Benefits package; discounts on supermarkets, holidays, and main retailers.
- Online GP service available to employee.
- Gym Discounts.
- Wellbeing and mental health help with online portal.
- Flu jabs annually on site or vouchers.
- Private Health care scheme dependent on level.
- Life Assurance.
- Electric vehicle charging points.
- Flexible Career Pathway.
- Apprenticeships and Degree Apprenticeships.